National Health Mission, Assam has released recruitment notification for the posts of 429 Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) and Arogyamitra (ARM) vacancy under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam on purely Contractual Basis.
1. Post : Arogyamitra (ARM)
No of Posts: 60
Scheme: Atal Amrit Abhiyan
2. Pradhan Mantri Arogyamira (PMAM)
No of Posts: 369
Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
1) Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in Science stream.
2) Age below 30 years as on 1% January, 2020.
3) Must be fluent in Assamese, English and Hindi.
4) Must be computer literate.
5) Employment Exchange Registration number.
6) Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
1) Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total 100 marks.
2) Maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience.
3) The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the personal interview.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs 20,000 per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs 30 per pre-auth with a capping of Rs 10,000 per month.
Posting Location: In any of the empaneled hospitals across India.
How to apply: Receiving of online applications has already started on September 10 and will last till September 23, 2020.
How to Apply Online?
Visit NHM Assam official website – www.nhm.assam.gov.in 2020
Search for the NHM Assam ARM & PMAM recruitment link
Click On the NMH Assam ARM & PMAM 2020 apply online link
Fill the details as asked in the online application form of NHM Assam
Successfully submit the NHM Assam recruitment form online
The NHM Assam selection process will be based on candidates experience, academic qualifications and interview. For more information on the NHM Assam recruitment 2020 process check the official notification – Download here