Kohima: Nagaland reported another 60 cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday taking the state’s tally to 5,602. Out of the new cases, 28 patients are traced contacts, 26 are security personnel, five are returnees and one is a frontline worker.
Among the traced contacts, 20 are from Kohima and eight are from Dimapur. All 26 security personnel are from Dimapur and one frontline worker who tested positive is from Dimapur.
Among the five returnees who tested positive, two each are from Kohima and Mon and one is from Tuensang. Overall, 35 from Dimapur, 22 from Kohima, two from Mon and one from Tuensang tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, another 40 patients recovered from COVID-19 on Tuesday. This has increased the total number of recovered cases to 4,491.
With this, the COVID-19 status in Nagaland as on Tuesday is:
As per the severity of symptoms among the total active cases, 1,042 are asymptomatic, 28 are mild symptomatic, and two are moderate symptomatic.
Besides the ten confirmed COVID-19 deaths, five deaths are COVID-19 positive but not due to COVID-19 and another three deaths are under investigation.
- Mizoram likely to get two RT-PCR mobile vans from Centre
- Ekalavya: Now learn acting from ‘Dronas’ of the art, virtually
- Birajit Sinha is new Tripura Congress chief
- Arunachal CM says have full faith in deputy commissioners
- Centre approves Rs one lakh cr for oil, gas projects in NE: Puri
- Ruckus in Tripura assembly over law and order situation, oppn walks out