Kohima: Altogether 93 new cases of COVID-19 have been detected in Nagaland on Monday taking the state’s tally to 5,544. Among the new cases, 77 were detected from Dimapur, 13 from Kohima and one each from Tuensang, Longleng and Phek.
As per an official data received from the health department, the new cases were reported out of 811 results that were received on Monday.
Meanwhile, another 223 patients recovered from COVID-19 on Monday. Among the new recovered cases, 138 are from Kohima and 85 are from Dimapur.
With this, the COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
Besides the ten confirmed deaths of COVID-19, five deaths are COVID-19 positive but not due to COVID-19 and another three deaths are under investigation.
As per the severity of symptoms, 1,022 active cases are asymptomatic, 28 active cases are mild and 2 active cases are moderate. A total 520 persons are presently under Facility Quarantine.
Further, out of the 5,544 positive cases, the distribution across various categories of people are: 2,614 cases of armed forces/police, 1,449 cases of returnees, 1,154 cases of traced contacts and 327 cases of frontline workers.
A total of 47,209 samples have been sent for testing through RT-PCR and results of 46,554 samples have been received. In addition, a total of 26,587 samples have been sent for testing on Truenat and results of 26,565 samples have been received. Through Rapid Antigen Test, 1,304 samples have been tested.
- Sikkim: Physical classes for students from LKG to standard 8 resumed
- Two Rohingyas detained outside Army camp in Jammu
- Mizoram poll watchdog seeks action over model code violation
- Mizoram: Fourth consecutive day with under 1,000 fresh Covid-19 cases
- Arunachal: Bike thief, five others arrested from Seppa
- Aizawl-Shillong among six air routes flagged off in NE