ITANAGAR: Two more persons succumbed to Covid-19 in Arunachal Pradesh on Tuesday taking the state’s overall death toll to 13.
A 63-year-old female from Miao and a 52-year-old male from Kharsang, both from Changlang district, were the latest to succumb to the virus, said a report from state’s health department.
The deceased female was suffering from chronic asthma and gastritis and she breathed her last while being shifted to the Dedicated Covid Hospital in Pasighat due to low SPO2 (Oxygen saturation), health officials said.
The deceased male who was suffering from terminal stage lung cancer died at his home, the officials added.
- IPL 2021: Commentators’ traditional outfits set off meme-gala
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances