People often say that there is no age for learning and this tweet by a woman starting university at the age of 54 just goes on to prove that. The woman’s tweet invited lots of positivity in the thread that will surely leave you happy and inspired, all at the same time.
Twitter user Emma Preston wrote that she couldn’t be more proud as she starts university at the age of 54 years. She tweeted:
Since her tweet, it has gethered more than 3 lakh likes and 15,000 retweets. Also, 4,200 people commented on her tweet and wished her all the luck.
From wishing her good luck to sharing similar stories of their lives, people cheered her up all the way.
Her tweet was so inspiring that her university also took to Twitter and shared what they thought about her joining classes at this age.
- 2 of family killed in lightning strike in Bengal
- AASU stages protest against fuel price hike in Assam
- As virus cases rise, so do pleas for Russians to get vaccine
- Paytm gets Sebi nod for mega Rs 16,600-cr IPO
- Tripura civic polls announced, voting on November 25
- Tripura: TMC leader Sushmita Dev’s convoy attacked, workers beaten