Total COVID-19 cases soar to 5,020,360 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 5,020,360 on Wednesday (September 16), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 82,066.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 995,933 active cases with 82,066 deaths so far in the country. As many as 3,942,360 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session
- Liquor worth Rs 720 crore sold in Bengal during Durga Puja
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM