Kohima: COVID-19 cases in Nagaland touched 5,229 as 15 fresh cases of COVID-19 were reported on Tuesday. Another 27 COVID-19 patients were also discharged, increasing the number of recovered cases to 3,924 in the state.
Among the 15 new cases that have been detected, eight are from Dimapur, four from Kohima and one each from Mokokchung, Tuensang and Mon. The new cases were reported out of 304 results that were received.
Meanwhile, another 27 COVID-19 patients recovered from COVID-19 on Tuesday. All new recovered cases have been reported from Kohima.
Updating on the latest developments around the COVID-19 cases in the state, health minister S Pangnu Phom tweeted: “Update! Out of 304 results received 15 +ve cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed.
8 in Dimapur, 4 in Kohima & 1 each in Mokokchung, Tuensang and Mon.
Also, State reports 27 recoveries of COVID-19 patients from Kohima”.
The current COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
Besides the eight COVID-19 confirmed deaths, two deaths are COVID-19 positive but not due to COVID-19. Another five deaths are under investigation.
- IPL 2021: Commentators’ traditional outfits set off meme-gala
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances