Total COVID-19 cases soar to 4,930,237 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 4,930,237 on Tuesday (September 15), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 80,776.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 990,061 active cases with 80,776 deaths so far in the country. As many as 3,859,399 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- India’s border policy changed for good after Modi became PM: Pema Khandu
- Arunachal CM Khandu lauds Indian Army at India-Tibet border
- India criticises China for new land border law
- Nagaland: Dobashis ask CM to constitute customary courts
- Pegasus snooping row: Press freedom important pillar of democracy, says SC
- Washington orders Chinese phone carrier out of US market