Chris Evans is trending on social media and this time for accidentally sharing a nude picture on his Instagram story.
The Avengers actor first shared a video of his family playing the game Heads Up. However, the video was a screen recording of Evans’ iPhone, and when the video ended, it briefly showed some images from his camera roll.
The content was immediately taken down, but the fans and social media is buzzing with the news. ‘Chris Evans’ is now trending on Twitter with memes of actor and reactions of fans, while some fans are asking people to respect his privacy.
Chris Evans joined Instagram in May when he accepted Chris Pratt’s “#AllInChallenge” and has gained over 5.9million followers since.
The Avengers co-star Mark Ruffalo who plays Hulk responded to the incident by tweeting, “Bro, while Trump is in office there is NOTHING you could possibly do to embarrass yourself. See… silver lining.”
Many fans showed support by appealing people not share the pictures as it would affect the actor who has a history of anxiety disorder. The 38-year-old Marvel superstar opened up about suffering mini panic attacks earlier in his career. “There was a period of time where you start thinking, ‘Man, I can’t make a good movie. I don’t know what it is,’” he recalled. “‘I wonder how many chances I’m gonna get at this.’Said the actor during his during an appearance on the Hollywood Reporter’s “Awards Chatter” podcast in May.
- 7 Manipur footballers make it to national team for Asian Cup 2022
- 31 candidates in fray for by-poll to 5 Assembly seats in Assam
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?