Union Home Minister Amit Shah admitted to All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, again yesterday for a complete medical checkup. The new parliament session begins on Monday.
A statement from AIIMS said, “Shri Amit Shah, Honourable Home Minister was discharged from AIIMS, New Delhi, after post-Covid care on August 30. As per advice given at discharge, he has now been admitted for complete medical checkup before parliament session for 1-2 days.”
Two weeks ago Shah was discharged from AIIMS after receiving treatment for post-COVID ailments.
He was admitted around 11 pm on Friday and is being treated by Dr Randeep Guleria director AIIMS according to reports.
On August 2 he had tested positive for COVID-19 and was treated at the Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.
- Two Rohingyas detained outside Army camp in Jammu
- Mizoram poll watchdog seeks action over model code violation
- Mizoram: Fourth consecutive day with under 1,000 fresh Covid-19 cases
- Arunachal: Bike thief, five others arrested from Seppa
- Aizawl-Shillong among six air routes flagged off in NE
- Tripura TMC members gherao police station over attack on youth leader