Agartala: Tripura on Saturday registered its biggest single-day spike in COVID-19 related deaths as 12 persons succumbed to the virus taking the total to 194 so far.
A total of 82 persons have succumbed to the virus in the last 12 days, while the fatality rate has also crossed the one per cent mark and it stands at 1.06 per cent.
Meanwhile, according to media bulletin, a total of 18,303 people have tested positive for COVID-19 out of the total 3,24,305 samples tested for the virus.
So far, 11,132 persons have recovered, while 6,952 others are undergoing treatment across the state. The positivity rate stands at 5.64 per cent, test per million at 81,125 while the recovery rate stands at 60.89 per cent and mortality rate at 1.06 per cent.
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal