In this year’s Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)-Main, around twenty four students scored 100 percentile marks according to results published by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 11 September.
Of the 24 students who grabbed the top positions in this year’s exam, a total of eight are from Telangana, 5 from Delhi, 4 students from Rajasthan, 3 from Andhra Pradesh, 2 from Haryana and one each from Gujarat and Maharashtra.
The results of JEE-Main entrance exam that was held from September 1 to 6 for B.Tech was announced. Results of JEE-Main for B.Arch is scheduled to be announced later this month.
Around 8.58 lakh students had registered for this year’s JEE-Main entrance test but only 6.35 lakh students appeared for the exams. The exams were conducted amid rising converns during the pandemic and repeated demands to postpone the entrance test due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the country.
The NTA conducts JEE-Main entrance examinations twice a year in the country where most of the students who take the first exam also appear for the second test. The first test by NTA is conducted in January while the second test are being conducted this month.
- Sikkim: NH 10 restored after 8 days of disruption
- Arunachal CM visits Tawang, interacts with India Army jawans
- Rahul Dravid formally applies for head coach’s post; Laxman in fray for NCA?
- Assam: Protests against Dabaka deforestation intensify
- Rijiju to meet state law ministers next month on judicial infrastructure
- People to face torture with extension of BSF jurisdiction: Mamata