In this year’s Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)-Main, around twenty four students scored 100 percentile marks according to results published by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 11 September.
Of the 24 students who grabbed the top positions in this year’s exam, a total of eight are from Telangana, 5 from Delhi, 4 students from Rajasthan, 3 from Andhra Pradesh, 2 from Haryana and one each from Gujarat and Maharashtra.
The results of JEE-Main entrance exam that was held from September 1 to 6 for B.Tech was announced. Results of JEE-Main for B.Arch is scheduled to be announced later this month.
Around 8.58 lakh students had registered for this year’s JEE-Main entrance test but only 6.35 lakh students appeared for the exams. The exams were conducted amid rising converns during the pandemic and repeated demands to postpone the entrance test due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the country.
The NTA conducts JEE-Main entrance examinations twice a year in the country where most of the students who take the first exam also appear for the second test. The first test by NTA is conducted in January while the second test are being conducted this month.
- Surrogate mother may not be genetically related to child born: Centre to SC
- World’s first environmental clean-up happened 400 million years ago
- JAC seeks clarity on ‘Sikkimese’ definition after SC’s revised order
- 10 Indians stuck in remote areas of quake-hit Turkey, but safe: MEA
- Assam: Chenga MLA Ashraful Hussain accused of kidnapping, harassing girl
- Meghalaya 2023: Crowd throngs DC office during nomination scrutiny