Union minister of consumer affairs, food and public distribution Ram Vilas Paswan has been hospitalised after he reported health deterioration. Ram Vilas Paswan, the founder of Lok Janshakti Party informed of his ill health in a series of tweets.
“I visited a hospital after Chirag insisted that I should. I am now getting treatment and happy that Chirag is by my side at this moment,” tweeted Ram Vilas Paswan.
Ram Vilas Paswan’s Lok Janshakti Party is working on making a strong pitch against Nitish Kumar’s party in Bihar. Assembly elections in the state of Bihar is due this year and LJP is among the ruling NDA alliance in the state.
- ZPM sweeps Mizoram elections
- Nagaland: 2 years on, Konyaks, NSF remember Oting incident
- AK Mishra an advisor to Home Ministry, not an interlocutor: Tripura CM
- Mizoram elections: Zoramthanga resigns after MNF loss
- Despite having a simple plot, David Fincher’s ‘The Killer’ is an intriguing film
- New milestone: Three women emerge winners in Mizoram elections