Union minister of consumer affairs, food and public distribution Ram Vilas Paswan has been hospitalised after he reported health deterioration. Ram Vilas Paswan, the founder of Lok Janshakti Party informed of his ill health in a series of tweets.
“I visited a hospital after Chirag insisted that I should. I am now getting treatment and happy that Chirag is by my side at this moment,” tweeted Ram Vilas Paswan.
Ram Vilas Paswan’s Lok Janshakti Party is working on making a strong pitch against Nitish Kumar’s party in Bihar. Assembly elections in the state of Bihar is due this year and LJP is among the ruling NDA alliance in the state.
- Gujarat: 8-year-old girl mauled to death by lions in Amreli
- Nagaland former minister Kihoto Hollohon breathes his last, CM condoles demise
- MS Dhoni becomes first in world cricket to captain in 300 T20 games
- India at the 2021 T20 World Cup: Matches, timings and venues
- Meghalaya: TUR files defamation case against FB page, its admin
- Former US President Bill Clinton recovering from infection in hospital