The People’s Liberation Army of China will hand over the five Arunachalee youth at Damai in Lohit Valley popularly known as “KIBITHU” under Anjaw district of Arunachal Pradesh.
In order to inform the masses, Lt Col Harsh Wardhan Pande, PRO defence based in Tezpur took it to the Twitter to announce this development.
Good news #India…
By persistent efforts of #IndianArmy, 5 hunters of #UpperSubansiri, who crossed over #LAC on 2 Sept, will finally return on 12 Sept. #PLA will hand them over to #India in #Damai #China at 0930hrs morning. #LohitValley, ” said PRO defence in the tweet on Friday evening.
Previously, union minister Kiren Rijiju said on Friday through a tweet said that that the Chinese People’s Liberation Army is likely to hand over five youths missing from Arunachal Pradesh to the Indian authorities on Saturday.
- IPL 2021: Commentators’ traditional outfits set off meme-gala
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances