New Delhi: The Arunachal youths who were abducted by the Chinese PLA will be handed over to the Indian Army on Saturday. The announcement was made by Union minister for sports and youth welfare Kiren Rijiju, who is also an MP from Arunachal Pradesh, in his latest Tweet, “The Chinese PLA has confirmed to Indian Army to hand over the youths from Arunachal Pradesh to our side. The handing over is likely to take place anytime tomorrow i.e. 12th September 2020 at a designated location.“
Five Arunachalee youths, were reportedly abducted by Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) from Nacho circle under Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh. China’s PLA had responded to the hotline message sent by Indian Army and confirmed that the missing youths from Arunachal Pradesh were found by their side.
The five youths, who were reportedly been abducted by the Chinese PLA, are Tanu Bakar, Prasat Ringling, Ngaru Diri, Dongtu Ebiya and Toch Singkam from Tagin Community.
- Assam: Protests against Dabaka deforestation intensify
- Rijiju to meet state law ministers next month on judicial infrastructure
- People to face torture with extension of BSF jurisdiction: Mamata
- DA hike to 31% effective from July 1: FinMin
- Shami one of the best bowlers: Pak’s Rizwan urges people to show respect
- Sushmita Dev, Selvaganabathy take oath as new RS members