Itanagar: One more person succumbed to Covid-19 in Arunachal Pradesh on Friday, taking the state’s overall death toll to 10.
According to health officials, a 38-year-old woman who was working as a sanitary assistant in the Rama Krishna Mission Hospital, Itanagar was the latest victim of the disease.
“The woman was suffering from a Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) and had tested Covid-19 positive on September 06. She was under treatment at the Dedicated COVID Centre in Chimpu near here,” health officials said.
She was shifted from the DCHC, Midpu to DCH, Chimpu on Thursday night in a critical condition, the officials added.
So far, there are 1689 active cases in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. In all 4126 people have recovered from COVID-19 till date and with 10 deaths, the state tally is at 5825.
- Myanmar skips ASEAN summit after its military ruler shut out
- Lack of skills biggest barrier in digital learning: OUP study
- Russia’s coronavirus deaths mark another high
- Rajasthan teacher sacked over ‘we won’ post following India’s loss to Pakistan
- Dabur withdraws gender-inclusive ‘Karwa Chauth’ Ad after controversy
- Assam: 20-year old nabbed after ‘girlfriend’s’ nudes go viral