Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a conclave on ‘School Education in 21st Century’ under the National Education Policy-2020 (NEP-2020) on Friday by way of video-convention.
The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) stated in an announcement that the Ministry of Education is organising the two-day conclave, which began on Thursday, as part of the training pageant ‘Shiksha Parv’.
The ‘Shiksha Parv’ is being celebrated from September 8-25 to felicitate lecturers and take the NEP ahead. Various webinars, digital conferences and conclaves on a number of features of the NEP are being organised throughout the nation.
PM Modi has been talking to the stakeholders, highlighting its options and backing vast consultations to address the important issues, the PMO noted.
PM Modi had additionally delivered the inaugural address at the ‘Conclave on Transformational Reforms in Higher Education’ under NEP-2020 on August 07, and addressed the ‘Governors’ Conference’ on the coverage on September 07.
The NEP-2020 is the primary education coverage of the 21st century, which was introduced 34 years after the earlier National Policy on Education in 1986.
“The new NEP targets at making the nation an equitable and vivacious information society, and envisions an India-centred education system that may contribute instantly to reworking the nation into a world superpower,” stated the federal government.
- Tripura TMC members gherao police station over attack on youth leader
- Fabindia’s ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ sparks controversy, Netizens allege ‘Abrahamisation’ of Diwali
- Manipur: Police seize arms, ammunition & drugs worth Rs 40 lakh
- Mary Kom to skip National Women’s Boxing Championships
- NESFB Guwahati has 133 vacancies. Details here
- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim sentenced to life