Kohima: 261 new cases of COVID-19 have been detected in Nagaland on Thursday taking the state’s tally to 4636. The new cases were detected out of 741 samples that were tested.
Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom took to Twitter to inform that 197 were from Dimapur, 59 were from Kohima and five new cases were from Mokokchung.
The minister also informed that necessary contact tracing have been activated.
“Update! 261 new +ve cases of COVID-19 have been detected out of 741 samples tested.
197 in Dimapur, 59 in Kohima & 5 in Mokokchung.
Necessary contact tracing have been activated. Wear Mask, Keep Distance, Stay Safe”, the minister tweeted.
With the addition of the new cases, the current COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
- Fabindia’s ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ sparks controversy, Netizens allege ‘Abrahamisation’ of Diwali
- Manipur: Police seize arms, ammunition & drugs worth Rs 40 lakh
- Mary Kom to skip National Women’s Boxing Championships
- NESFB Guwahati has 133 vacancies. Details here
- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim sentenced to life
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 18