Kohima: In continuation of its effort to take “everyone on board for Naga unity and reconciliation”, the NSCN-IM team met with the Eastern Nagaland People’s Organization (ENPO) on Wednesday.
An official update from the NSCN-IM said that during the meeting that was held at Niathu Resort in Dimapur, the NSCN-IM had expressed its appreciation to the ENPO for its stand for “honorable, acceptable and early solution”.
The NSCN team was led by its Chairman Q Tuccu and Vice-Chairman Tongmeth Wangnao. The ENPO team was led by its president Kekongchim Yimchunger.
The ENPO was also joined by the Eastern Naga Students’ Federation (ENSF) and Eastern Naga Mothers’ Association (ENMA).
NSCN-IM team appreciated the ENPO for its consistency in pushing for “Naga unity and reconciliation”.
The NSCN-IM also briefed the ENPO, ENSF and ENMA on the development of the ongoing Indo-Naga political talks.
The NSCN-IM leaders expressed, “The need that the process for reconciliation and unity and political talks should go on side by side”.
It informed that the meeting was held in a “cordial atmosphere”.
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman
- Nagaland: 13 cops under investigation for misappropriation of gold bars