Kohima: The Mokokchung Battalion of Assam Rifles along with the state police destroyed a total quantity of 165 cases of IMFL at Tuli Town on Thursday.
An update from the PRO IGAR (N) informed that the consignment was destroyed in the presence of the destruction Committee head from SDO Tuli Sub-Division, SDPO Tuli, OC PS Tuli, and representatives from Watsu Telen (Women Association), student union, ward union chairman and town council chairman Tuli.
It informed that the locals had expressed their gratitude towards the Assam Rifles for their “efforts in reaching out to the them and working for a noble cause of fighting the menace of illegal IMFL trading”.
- Fabindia’s ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ sparks controversy, Netizens allege ‘Abrahamisation’ of Diwali
- Manipur: Police seize arms, ammunition & drugs worth Rs 40 lakh
- Mary Kom to skip National Women’s Boxing Championships
- NESFB Guwahati has 133 vacancies. Details here
- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim sentenced to life
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 18