Itanagar: Five Arunachalee youths, who were reportedly abducted by Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) from Nacho circle under Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh, have been found.
Union minister for sports and youth affairs, Kiren Rijiju, who is also member of Parliament from Western Arunachal Pradesh, took it to the Twitter to inform the masses.
“China’s PLA has responded to the hotline message sent by Indian Army. They have confirmed that the missing youths from Arunachal Pradesh have been found by their side. Further modalities to handover the persons to our authority is being worked out,” Rijiju’s tweet said.
The five youths, who were reportedly been abducted by the Chinese PLA, are Tanu Bakar, Prasat Ringling, Ngaru Diri, Dongtu Ebiya and Toch Singkam from Tagin Community.
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary