Guwahati: For many of us, Gen Z’s the scene of betrayal in the animated movie The Lion King, where Scar kills Mufasa is etched in our memory. The killing of the gallant Mufasa by the one-eyed cunning Scar.
For those who are still scratching heads, we are talking about the scene where the antagonist Scar lures Simba (protagonist and the future Lion King also the son of Mufasa) into a wildebeest stampede. Mufasa was able to reach his son, but cunning scar turns the tables as he pushes Mufasa off the cliff into the stampede, ultimately killing him.
Still, confused? Well then allow us to refresh your memory with the perfect recreation. A cat-fight with the actors this time being, yes, two local cats. The result though is not so tragic. The scene does bear a profound resemblance, and netizens pointed it out.
Shared by a Twitter user with the caption “Long live the king,” the clip was uploaded on September 6 and has over 6.2 million views now. The video also has over 390K likes as well.
Twitterati were equally “chill” with their own unique captions and edits.
- Assam: 50 students fall ill after taking iron folic acid tablets
- G20 presidency will also be celebrated in Manipur: EAM Jaishankar
- India-Bhutan must harness space technology and its applications: EAM
- Private sector satellites to boost IoT, ham radio use, earth observation
- ‘Fighting’ a brother: Why is Naga wrestling so special and important?
- Constitution guiding light in sustaining democracy: Assam Governor