Mumbai: After Arjun Kapoor now his partner actor cum model Malaika Arora has tested positive for COVID-19. She took to Instagram to announce that she has tested positive for the virus and that she is asymptomatic and following all the required protocols.
She wrote, “Today I have tested positive for coronavirus but I want to inform you all that I am feeling fine. I am asymptomatic and following all the required protocols and will be quarantined at home as instructed by my doctor and authorities. I request all of you to stay calm and safe. Thank you for all your support.”
On September 6 Arjun Kapoor also took to social media to announce that he tested positive. He wrote, “It is my duty to inform all of you that I have tested positive for coronavirus. I’m feeling ok and I’ asymptomatic. I have isolated myself at home under the advice of doctors and authorities and will be under home quarantine. I thank you all in advance for your support and I will keep you all updated for your support and I will keep you all updated about my health in the days to come. These are extraordinary and unprecedented times and I have faith that all of humanity will overcome this virus.”
As of late Arora has been busy with shooting for India’s Best Dancer show where she is one of the judges. Sources allege that few unit members of the dance reality show had also tested positive for coronavirus which led to the suspension of the shoot as a whole.
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence