Hollywood actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 resulting in the halt of production for his upcoming movie “The Batman”.
The British actor is playing the lead role in the upcoming Batman movie. Warner Bros in a statement said that a member of The Batman production in Britain tested positive for COVID-19 but didn’t disclose his name.
“Filming is temporarily paused,” said the studio in its statement but did not specify the timeframe of the halt in production.
According to Variety, the Hollywood Reporter and Vanity Fair,the person who tested positive at the production of The Batman was none other than Pattinson.
Filming of The Batman movie started just 3 days ago after being shut down in March in the wake of coronavirus outbreak along with numerous other movies and TV shows around the world.
The Batman movie has now about three months of shoot remaining, according to Hollywood trade outlets. The release of the movie was later pushed from June 2021 to October 2021 due to the delay in filming the movie.
- ZPM sweeps Mizoram elections
- Nagaland: 2 years on, Konyaks, NSF remember Oting incident
- AK Mishra an advisor to Home Ministry, not an interlocutor: Tripura CM
- Mizoram elections: Zoramthanga resigns after MNF loss
- Despite having a simple plot, David Fincher’s ‘The Killer’ is an intriguing film
- New milestone: Three women emerge winners in Mizoram elections