Guwahati: Assam down town University (AdtU) has come up with a unique initiative to help job aspirants, as it is organising the first Virtual Job Fair of Northeast India, which will be held from September 7 to 10. The job fair is to celebrate AdtU’s 10th Foundation Day.
With an aim to bridge the unemployment gap, AdtU has partnered with Stumanco, a brand name for Student Management Circle based out of Bangalore to hold the event. The virtual fair is expected to see around 30,000 job seekers with 0-5 years of experience.
Interested candidates can register for free at: http://adtu.in/jobfair2020. The registration ends tomorrow.
The event is likely to bring 50 organisations from across sectors like pharmacy, healthcare, banking, IT, FMCG, etc., to find and recruit the relevant candidates, all under one roof.
Registrations for the fair commenced on August 27, followed by which job display listing will be available for students to apply. The entire hiring process including interview and final selection would be completed by September 10.
The job fair serves a win-win for recruiters as they get quick access to a huge pool of candidates, who have been filtered and also get a facility to conduct complete recruitment process at one place.
Meanwhile, job seekers can interact one-on-one with employers of interest, get information about organisations and positions the companies are hiring for and most importantly, they will receive offer letter on spot.
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 January, 2023
- Nagaland polls: Only 6 candidates file nominations so far; deadline Tuesday
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case
- Shah, Mamata to arrive in poll-bound Tripura on Monday
- ISRO-NASA built satellite ready to be shipped to India for launch
- The consequences of childhood trauma on children’s mental health