Guwahati: Union home minister Amit Shah was discharged from AIIMS, New Delhi on Monday morning. He was in the hospital for post COVID care.
In a statement issued on Saturday, Dr Aarti Vij, chairperson of AIIMS media and protocol division said, “Sh. Amit Shah, Hon’ble Home Minister was admitted at AIIMS, New Delhi for post COVID Care. He was discharged today at 07:00 AM. He has fully recovered and is fir to resume his rountine activities.”
Shad had tested positive for novel coronavirus on August 2, and tested negative on August 14.
However, he was against admitted to AIIMS on August 18 for post COVID-19 care after he complained of fatigue and body ache.
Shah was the first from the Union Cabinet to contracte COVID-19 infection.
Also Read: Free WiFi with a hilarious catch
- Omicron in Assam? Samples of 4 SMCH doctors sent for genome sequencing
- Money Heist: Part 5 – Vol 2- abysmal, morally bankrupt
- Nagaland firing: Mamata tells cops to watch BSF activities in Bengal
- Rohingya sue Facebook for USD 150B, alleging role in violence
- ‘House of Gucci’ review: cinematic extravaganza about iconic fashion house
- Omicron v. delta: Battle of coronavirus mutants is critical