Guwahati: Commemorating its 10th Foundation Day, Assam down town University (AdtU) has come up with a unique initiative of organising the first Virtual Job Fair of Northeast India to be held from September 7 to 10.
Aiming to bridge the unemployment gap, AdtU hs partnered with Stumanco, a brand name for Student Management Circle based out of Bangalore. The virtual fair is expected to see around 30,000 job seekers with 0-5 years experience.
The event is intended to bring 50 reputed organisations from various sectors like pharmacy, healthcare, banking, IT, FMCG, etc, to find and recruit the most relevant candidates under one roof.
Registrations for the fair commenced on August 27, followed by which job display listing will be available for students to apply. The entire hiring process including interview and final selection would be completed by September 10.
The fair serves a win-win for recruiters as they will get quick access to a large number of candidates, filtered students from a large pool of resumes and facility to conduct complete recruitment process in one place.
Job seekers will get an opportunity to interact one-on-one with employers of interest, gain awareness of organisations and positions the companies are hiring for and most importantly, they will receive offer letter on spot.
- Mizoram Assembly to pass resolution opposing Uniform Civil Code
- Tourist from Sikkim falls off auto after two men snatch her bag in Amritsar, dies
- Meghalaya 2023: TMC’s Richard Marak slams NPP’s work record
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 January, 2023
- Nagaland polls: Only 6 candidates file nominations so far; deadline Tuesday
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case