Total COVID-19 cases soar to 3,387,501 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 3,387,501 on Friday (August 28), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 61,529.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 742,023 active cases with 61,529 deaths so far in the country. As many as 2,583,948 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago
- Allegations of snooping serious, if correct: SC on Pegasus row