Kohima: Six more persons — four from Dimapur and two from Tuensang — tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday, taking the state’s tally to 3,784. The new cases were detected out of 356 samples that were tested.
Another 124 COVID-19 patients also recovered from COVID-19 on Thursday. Among the new recovered cases, 52 are from Kohima, 38 are from Mon and 34 from Dimapur.
Minister of health and family welfare S Pangnyu Phom informed that all recovered patients are kept under surveillance.
Taking to Twitter, the minister wrote: “Update! 6 new +ve cases of COVID-19 have been reported out of 356 samples tested. 4 in Dimapur & 2 in Tuensang.
Also state reports 124 recoveries of COVID-19 patients. 52 in Kohima, 38 in Mon & 34 in Dimapur. However, all recovered patients shall be kept under surveillance.”
The current COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
Death: 8 (One COVID-19 is positive but not due to COVID-19. Therefore, it is not reflected in the tally)
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago