Guwahati: Flaunting her baby bump, actor Anushka Sharma announced the news of her pregnancy on Instagram. Congratulations are in order for both cricketer Virat Kohli and Sharma as they are expecting their first child in January 2021.
Taking to Instagram, Sharma posted a picture of her in a black polka dot dress, standing next to her beau Kohli and flaunting the bump. She wrote, “And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021.” So going by her post, Sharma must be four months pregnant. The same post was also shared by Kohli in his Instagram handle.
Several of Sharma’s colleagues from the film fraternity congratulated her. Dia Mirza, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt dropped the heart emoji in the comments while Parineeti Chopra wrote “Congrats Stunner.” Others included Karan Johar, Kiara Advani, Taapsee Pannu, and people from the sports fraternity included KL Rahul, Sania Mirza also wished her.
Kohli and Sharma tied the nuptial knot in December 2017 in Italy in a low-key ceremony with close friends and family members. They had been in a relationship for many years and on an Instagram live with football star Sunil Chhetri the cricketer admitted that he never formally proposed to Sharma.
Currently, Kohli is in UAE where he has traveled to participate in IPL 2020. He is in quarantine ahead of the Indian Premier League. As for Sharma, she was last seen on the silver screens in Aanand L Rai’s Zero. She also has her hands full of her production ventures which include the recently released Netflix film Bulbul and the Amazon Prime Video Series Paatal Lok.
- Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2021: President, PM pay tribute to Dr BR Ambedkar
- MNF MLA among 92 new COVID-19 patients in Mizoram, 2 more deaths
- Sikkim to Singapore to Simmons: Naresh Agarwal co-authors book on 25 inspiring journeys
- BTS’ Vacation: Boys to spend the holidays with family and friends
- Myanmar court sentences ousted leader Suu Kyi to 4 years
- Manipur: 6 hrs shutdown in Ukhrul, Senapati districts over Nagaland incident