Guwahati: Air Chief Marshal RKS Bahaduria on Monday launched a mobile application ‘MY IAF’ that would provide career-related information to all those aspirants who want to join the Indian Air Force.
The launch of the app by the chief of the air staff at Vayu Bhawan can be termed a part of the ‘Digital India’ initiative. In an official statement by the IAF, it said, “The user-friendly format of the app serves as a single digital platform interfacing the users with the details of selection procedure, training curriculum, pay, and perks, etc for both officers and airmen in the IAF.”
The application was developed in association with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). It provides career-related information details for those who are desirous of joining the IAF, said the statement.
The application is also set to provide glimpses into the history and stories of valour in the IAF. MY IAF is now available on Google Play Store for Android users and is also linked to the IAF’s social media platforms.
- India’s presidency of G-20 a matter of pride for all citizens: PM Modi
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for December 5
- Assam conservationists win big at Sanctuary Wildlife Awards
- Nagaland Lottery December 5: Check Dear Sun Monday lottery result
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for December 5
- Stone pelting on India-Nepal border, traders block bridge in protest