Guwahati: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has found a new angle of narcotics in the ongoing investigation against deceased actor’s Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘girlfriend’ Rhea Chakraborty, said reports.
According to reports, the ED, which had seized Chakraborty’s mobile and electronic devices, now has the details of her WhatsApp chats. According to these chats, the actress has been alleged of ‘usage and dealing of drugs’. These are the two charges which the ED team has come across through Rhea’s chats.
ED has shared these chats with the CBI as well as the Narcotics Control Bureau.
Meanwhile, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is probing into Sushant’s death case. It is quizzing the late actor’s CA Sandeep Shridhar and friend Siddharth Pithani. Reports also say that CBI has also met with ED officials.
- Gauhati HC judge to head tribunal probing extremist groups in Manipur
- Ceasefire far from lasting peace, says national security expert on Israel-Hamas deal
- Assam Pavilion bags silver medal at IITF Delhi
- What’s needed to educate boys about gender violence
- 13 new hydel projects to boost Arunachal energy sector: Power minister
- Meghalaya: ‘Cake Mixing Ceremony’ ushers in festive mood