Total COVID-19 cases soar to 2,589,683 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 2,589,683 on Sunday (August 16), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 49,980.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 677,444 active cases with 49,980 deaths so far in the country. As many as 1,862,258 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- BSF ADG visits Meghalaya, reviews force preparedness
- Arunachal: Smart streetlights installed at six places in Itanagar
- Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist train reaches Guwahati
- Beethoven’s genome map gives clues on his health, death, family
- VCs meet at USTM: Varsities must have global outlook, says Ramnath Kovind
- ‘YOU’ Season 4, Part 2: Crazy, unpredictable & polarising