Total COVID-19 cases soar to 2,268,676 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 2,268,676 on Tuesday (August 11), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 45,257.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 639,929 active cases with 45,257 deaths so far in the country. As many as 1,583,489 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Meghalaya: ‘Cheap stunt’ or is the GNLA really regrouping?
- Active Covid cases in country dip to 4,972
- For Manipur’s fencing hero Jetlee, Olympic is a destination, not a dream
- Nagaland: NSF issues ultimatum to nab culprits involved in Naga club vandalisation
- Mizoram: ZORO holds rally to express solidarity with Manipur tribals hit by violence
- A friendly pitch: How cricket found a home in Mizoram