Background and Rationale
A report by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Bank states that nearly 50 percent of the global population has no access to essential health services (World Health Organization, 2017). The situation is worsened as millions of households are pushed into poverty annually because they have to pay for healthcare......
- Arunachal: 11 teachers from Diyun Circle honoured for excellent work
- War veteran doctor, snake catchers, ‘Rasna’ creator among Padma awardees
- Tripura tribal leader who played important role in tackling insurgency on Padma list
- In a first, Assam minister unfurls Tricolour along India-Bangla border
- ‘The Whale’ is a horror film that taps into our fear of fatness
- SDF seeks President’s rule in Sikkim