Kohima: With 231 more people testing positive for COVID-19 on Monday, the total number of positive cases in the state has crossed the 3,000-mark as the tally touched 3,012. The new cases were declared as positive out of 828 samples that were tested.
Out of the new cases reported on Monday, 105 are from Dimapur, 104 are from Kohima, 18 are from Mon and four are from Zunheboto.
Taking to twitter, Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom wrote: “COVID-19 Report!
Out of 828 samples tested, 231 new +ve cases have been detected. 105 in Dimapur, 104 in Kohima, 18 in Mon & 4 in Zunheboto.
Contact tracing is fully put in force & all primary contacts are kept under self isolation to avoid further transmission”.
The present COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
Death: 8 (One death is COVID-19 positive but is not due to COVID-19)
Out of 2097 active cases in the state, 1287 active cases are from Dimapur, 533 active cases are from Kohima, 184 are from Mon district, 63 active cases are from Zunheboto, 11 active cases are from Peren, 10 active cases are from Wokha, five active cases are from Mokokchung, three active cases from Phek, one active case is from Tuensang.
- Bharat Biotech awaits feedback from WHO for Covaxin EUL
- Jagdish Mukhi takes oath as 20th governor of Nagaland
- Murky water: Meghalaya MLA goes all guns blazing at minister
- GoPro Hero 10 Black launched. Check specifications, price, more
- Nagaland Lottery September 17: Check Dear Hooghly Morning lottery result
- Congress celebrates PM’s birthday as #NationalUnemploymentDay, Twitterati play along