Dimapur: Nagaland Governor R.N Ravi landed in Delhi on Monday and is likely to hold a meeting with the delegation from the National Socialist Council of Nagalim (IM) after the independence day celebrations a reliable source told EastMojo.
According to sources a scheduled meeting between the Nagaland governor and the general secretary of NSCN (IM) Th Muivah on July 17 was postponed due to health complications of Muivah.
The source added that the governor would be staying in the National capital for a week. The talks are likely after the independence day celebrations.
A 9 member delegation of the NSCN (IM) is in Delhi. The delegation had a meeting with the representatives of the central government on Monday. Talks are likely to go daily added another source.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP