Mumbai: Actor Rhea Chakraborty, one of the main accused in actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case, has released a photograph showing the ‘only property’ of Rajput in her possession.
Via her lawyer, Satish Maneshinde, Chakraborty sent a photo of a note, which she said to have been written by Rajput, and a water bottle, which was a merchandise line of Rajput’s 2019 film Chhichhore.
This comes after Chakraborty was quizzed by the Enforcement Directorate for more than eight hours.
The note which is a gratitude list read, “I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for Lillu in my life. I am grateful for Bebu in my life. I am grateful for Sir in my life. I am grateful for Ma’am in my life. I am grateful for Fudge in my life. I am grateful for all the love in my life.”
Accoding to reports, the actor said that Lillu is Showik (Rhea Chakraborty’s brother), Bebu is Rhea, Sir is her father, Ma’m is her mother and Fudge is his dog.
In the FIR filed by Rajput’s father KK Singh, he has named Rhea and members of her family, including Showik, on several charges, including abetment to suicide and money laundering to the tune of Rs 15 crore. The case is being investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Sushant died by suicide in his Bandra residence on June 14.
- No, foetuses are not surrounded by bacteria in womb: review
- India has 21 judges per million population: Govt
- Ukrainian ecologists say nature will suffer no matter war’s result
- 5 names recommended by Collegium to be cleared soon: Centre to SC
- Quad agrees to leverage machine learning to enhance cyber security
- Chinese spy balloon spotted over US airspace