Actor Abhishek Bachchan tests COVID-19 negative; to be discharged soon
Actor Abhishek Bachchan who was admitted in the hospital after he got infected with novel coronavirus on July 11 has finally tested negative after almost a month.
The actor took to Instagram to share the news and posted a photo of his health record board put up inside his isolation ward in the hospital. READ MORE
Covid-19 patient in Kolkata tries to jump off hospital building, saved by alert hospital staff
Union Minister of State for Agriculture Kailash Chaudhary tests positive for coronavirus
56 more test positive for COVID-19 in Himachal Pradesh, tally rises to 3,207
Covid-19 tally in Russia increases by 5,212 to 882,347
Nepal govt enforces Odd-Even rule for vehicular movement amid sharp rise in Covid-19 cases
Rajasthan records 499 new Covid-19 cases and 9 deaths; state tally at 50,656 cases and 776 deaths
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 2,027,075 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 2,088,612 on Saturday (August 8), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 42,518.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 619,088 active cases with 42,518 deaths so far in the country. As many as 1,427,005 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- COVID-19 virus evolving to get better at becoming airborne, study shows
- Mizoram’s lone dedicated COVID hospital facing severe staff shortage
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 20
- Watch: 5-yr-old ‘spider girl’ climbs up ceiling, does air-splits
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 20
- Oppo A16 with MediaTek Helio G35 SoC unveiled in India: Details here