Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan who was admitted in the hospital after he got infected with novel coronavirus on July 11 has finally tested negative after almost a month.
The actor took to Instagram to share the news and posted a photo of his health record board put up inside his isolation ward in the hospital.
He wrote” I TOLD YOU! Discharge plan: YES! This afternoon I tested COVID-19 Negative. Thank you all for your prayers and wishes. I’m so happy to be able to go home.” He also added a note of gratitude for the hospital’s medical team and added, “My eternal gratitude to the doctors and nursing staff at Nanavati Hospital for taking such good care of me and my family and helping us beat Covid-19. We couldn’t have done it without them.”
During his treatment at the Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai, he often shared his health updates on social media and in his last Instagram post, he wrote “Come on Bachchan. You can do it.”
Earlier, both Abhishek and Amitabh Bachchan tested positive for COVID-19 and were hospitalised at Navatai Hospital. AFter almost three weeks, Amitabh tested negative and was discharged from the hospital. However, Abhishek still tested positive and was kept under treatment.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP