Guwahati: The excise department of Assam has allowed the opening of restaurants serving liquor in Kamrup Metro district.
Bars and pubs across the state had been shut since lockdown 1.0.
An order dated August 6 said that all Indian made foreign liquor (IMFL) ‘on’ shops would be allowed to remain open from 10 am to 5 pm.
These bars and restaurants will have to follow all COVID-19 precautionary measures including social distancing and other protocols as guided by the government.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900