Dimapur: In a step to reinforce the current Covid-19 district task force of Dimapur, the Nagaland department of health and family welfare has come up with a series of duty detailment orders.
According to a reliable source from the department, a series of meetings with the health minister, the commissioner and secretary and the principal director of the department, the move to reinforce the Dimapur district team was taken.
In an order released on August 4, the department made changes in the current district task force. The CMO of Dimapur has now been reverted as the deputy director at the department. The source from the department mentioned that the changes were made to give a break to the current team of the Dimapur district task force and further added that if needed they would be brought back again.
In addition to the transfer and posting of the Dimapur District Task Force, the department has also made a decision to send additional manpower to assist the Dimapur District Task Force team. Accordingly, three doctors are being sent down from the directorate to take a complete study of the Covid-19 situation in the district.
The source also mentioned that according to the findings of the team that is being sent down from the directorate, the department would further reinforce the Dimapur District Task Force.
The department also made a slight change in the duty detailment order that was issued on August 4. According to the source, Dr Nitovi Shikhu, who was supposed to assist the DTF in contact tracing, would now be replaced by Dr Ebenezer Phesao, who would be temporarily attached at the CMO office Dimapur.
- Assam: Public land protection cells to redress encroachment issues
- Odisha train crash: 40 passengers may have died of electrocution
- Concerted effort needed for peace in Manipur: Prof Meijinlung Kamson
- Conrad, Himanta showing interest in solving state-border dispute: BJP
- Five arrested in Arunachal-Assam border shooting that killed 2
- Depression over Arabian Sea likely to intensify into cyclonic storm: IMD