CHENNAI: A 25-year old Illayaram Sekar from Chennai in Tamil Nadu attempted to break the Guinness World Record by trying to solve most Rubik’s cubes underwater in a single breath.
Sekar was able to solve 6 Rubik’s cube in just 2.17 minutes and broke the previous world record of 5 Rubik’s cubes solved underwater.
After breaking the Guinness World Record, Sekar said “I finally broke the record after six years. I am the first person to attempt this record in Asia. I am working in a school currently in Chennai.”
“I want to inspire my students to do more. Pandemic will come and go but our mind and spirit should reach a higher level to face anything in life.” he added
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed
- Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ in Assam
- Over 30 projects being executed under Smart City Mission: Mizoram DyCM
- New Catfish species discovered in Arunachal
- 11 dead as powerful 6.8 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan, Afghanistan
- Not much impact of untimely rains on crops, states assessing damage: Tomar