New Delhi: Pakistan news channel Dawn was on Sunday hacked with an Indian tricolour displayed on their TV channel with the caption ‘Happy Independence Day’ message on screens of all viewers while an advertisement was being aired.
The video of the reported hack went viral on social media with several photos and videos of the hack being shared everywhere.
According to Pakistani media reports, the tricolour along with the message appeared on Dawn’s TV channel around 3:30 pm local time.
Dawn issued a statement on the incident and stated that it was broadcasting as usual when suddenly the Indian flag along with the text ‘Happy Independence Day’ appeared on TV screens and remained for sometime before disappearing.
“Dawn News is investigating the sudden broadcast of Indian flags and Happy Independence Day text on its screen,” the channel further stated that they are looking into the incident.
Earlier, the website of The Director-General of Public Relations of Pakistan was hacked by Indian hackers and the message “Awaam of Azad J&K seeks independence from Pakistan” was displayed on the site.
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days
Leave a comment