Agartala:Tripura on Thursday reported 219 fresh COVID-19 positive cases taking the state’s tally at 4,722 so far. The active cases stands at 1,721 with 2,962 recovered cases and 21 deaths.
Of the total 7,224 samples tested, a total of 219 including tested positive for the virus. These include 144 persons under the door to door survey, 60 under facility and 15 RT-PCR positive for the virus.
On the fourth day of the door to door survey, 1,56,534 households were screened. The team traced a total of 2,433 persons with symptoms, 668 persons with comorbidity and symptoms, 1,371 people in-home quarantine.
The district-wise survey on Thursday includes— 833 from North Tripura, 517 from Unakoti, 545 from Dhalai, 176 from Khowai, 1043 from West Tripura, 261 from Sepahijala, 685 from Gomati and 525 from South Tripura district.
A total of 4,585 samples were collected and tested through the rapid antigen testing kit, of which 144 samples tested positive.
Also Read: Dog meat ban in Nagaland: Boon or bane?
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31