Dimapur: There is a major reshuffle of the administrative and the police services in Nagaland. Orders issued by the personnel and administrative reforms and the home department on Thursday, states that Dimapur DC Anoop Khinchi has been transferred and posted as additional secretary water resources. Rajesh Soundararajan IAS, additional secretary water resources department is the new deputy commissioner of the Dimapur District in Nagaland.
Another major shuffle was the transfer of additional deputy commissioner Reny Wilfred IAS, from Kiphrie to become the new deputy commissioner of Noklak district Nagaland.
Another major shuffle came from the home department where Dr Pritpal Kaur Batra, IPS was appointed as the new superintendent of Noklak district in Nagaland.
Also Read: Dog meat ban in Nagaland: Boon or bane?
Also Read: National Education Policy, 2020 launched; days of UGC, AICTE over
- Nagaland observes World Tuberculosis Day
- TB to be eliminated by 2025: Manipur health minister Sapam Ranjan Singh
- India’s largest hydropower project to commence soon: Arunachal Dy CM
- Manipur: One PLA insurgent arrested in Bishnupur
- Does it matter what time I go to bed?
- Charred bodies of 3 Mizoram residents found inside Myanmar territory