Agartala: Tripura on Wednesday reported 217 more COVID-19 positive cases taking the state’s tally to 4,503.
Of the total 7,528 samples tested on Wednesday, 217 tested positive for the virus.
With this the so far 4,505 persons have tested positive with the virus, while 2,678 persons discharged after they recovered from the infection, with 21 deaths and 1,786 active cases so far.
Presently 222 persons are in facility quarantined, and 3,919 are in-home quarantine. A total of 1,51,033 samples have collected, out of which 1,49,664 were tested.
The positivity rate stands at 2.87 per cent, test per million at 37,438 while the recovery rate stands at 62.71 per cent and mortality rate at 0.49 per cent. The state presently has 166 containment zones.
- US: ‘Unwavering commitment’ to India as Major defence partner
- Over 82.57 cr COVID vaccine doses given to states, UTs so far: Govt
- World Pharmacist Day: Know why it is celebrated, theme for this year
- COVID-19 recoveries continue to surpass fresh cases in Arunachal
- Women’s rights activist Kamla Bhasin passes away at 75
- Nagaland Lottery September 25: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result