Agartala: Tripura on Wednesday reported 217 more COVID-19 positive cases taking the state’s tally to 4,503.
Of the total 7,528 samples tested on Wednesday, 217 tested positive for the virus.
With this the so far 4,505 persons have tested positive with the virus, while 2,678 persons discharged after they recovered from the infection, with 21 deaths and 1,786 active cases so far.
Presently 222 persons are in facility quarantined, and 3,919 are in-home quarantine. A total of 1,51,033 samples have collected, out of which 1,49,664 were tested.
The positivity rate stands at 2.87 per cent, test per million at 37,438 while the recovery rate stands at 62.71 per cent and mortality rate at 0.49 per cent. The state presently has 166 containment zones.
- Meghalaya 2023: DEO strives for 90% turnout in upcoming polls
- Arunachal: Uplifting rural economy govt’s top priority, says CM Khandu
- Hindenburg rejects Adani charge, says fraud cannot be obfuscated by nationalism
- Arunachal Wushu team crowned champions in Nat’l Women’s League
- Tripura 2023: Impasse over Left-Cong seat negotiation remains
- Archer Bishal Changmai confident of podium finish at Khelo India Games