New Delhi: On the groundbreaking ceremony of Ram Temple in Ayodhya on August 5, photos of Lord Ram and 3D images of Ram Temple will be displayed across giant billboards at the iconic New York Times Square.
American India Public Affairs Committee president Jagdish Sehwani while speaking to the media said that arrangements are being made to celebrate the historic groundbreaking moment of Ram Temple on August 5.
Sehwani said that the prominent billboards are being taken on lease including the giant Nasdaq display and the 17,000 sq-ft wrap-around screen which is considered to be one of the largest exterior LED displays in the world.
Also, the words “Jai Shri Ram” in Hindi and English will be flashed on the screens along with Lord Ram’s photos and videos, 3D models of the Ram Temple and photographs of the laying of the foundation stone by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be displayed on the screens from 8 to 10PM local time on August 5.
Members of the Indian community living in USA would also gather at Times Square to celebrate the historic moment and distribute sweets to people.
“This is not a once-in-a-lifetime or a once-in-a-century event. This is an event that comes once in the life of mankind. We had to give it a befitting celebration and what better place than the iconic Times Square to commemorate the ‘Ram Janma Bhoomi shilanyas (groundbreaking ceremony),” added Sewhani.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion