Total COVID-19 cases soar to 1,531,670 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 1,531,670 on Wednesday (July 29), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 34,193.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 509,447 active cases with 34,193 deaths so far in the country. As many as 988,029 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago