Agartala: Tripura on Tuesday crossed four thousand mark for COVID-19 positive cases as 147 more tested positive for the virus taking the state’s tally at 4,066 so far.
Of the total 4,027 samples tested on Tuesday, 147 people tested positive for the virus.
With this the active cases stands at 1564, with 2467 recovered cases and 17 death in state.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Alert ~
147 People found COVID-19 POSITIVE out of 4027 samples tested.
District wise count includes
West – 40
Sepahijala – 41
Gomati – 22
Khowai – 12
North – 18
Unakoti – 2
Dhalai – 9
South – 3
- How to get free spins at European Casino
- BJP destroyed railways by stopping practice of separate budget: Mamata
- All you need to know about getting free spins on card registration
- Sikkim lists ‘pharma-related’ products as part of One District One Product
- NEDA convener Himanta Biswa Sarma to visit violence-hit Manipur
- Manipur: Assam Rifles organises peace meet in Jiribam and Tamenlong